Current list of changes:
- No more cross thread in splash screen on first run and for progress line
- Fix double event entry added in gcalendar while synching
- Event synching now use one thread per calendar (a lot faster)
- Event categories are thread safe (should be :p)
- Big memory improvement: I've fixed an important leak occurring at each mail manipulation (new mail, move mail, filter mail, etc...). MyOE is still quite memory consuming, but it's a lot better now.
- HTML mail view now show whitespace correctly. Before "<b>test</b> test" was rendered as "testtest" and not "test test".
- Support for SSL for SMTP server: you can now use google smtp!
- Signature Handling: The identity option will be back again! You select an identity while writing a mail, it will change the signature, the from, and the reply-to address. The perfect solution to void corporate signature to friend ;)
- And the last but not least: HTML mail editing, you can now put some formatting in your mail, include images, etc... There are still lot of work to do, but I've managed to send my first mail with some pictures.
- New Attachment List display, allows removing attachment when composing
- Last search folder, will show the last complete search done on myoe
- Mail from/to this contact, click on a contact and show his last mail
- Added reply-to field on message sent, will allow correct reply even with non-relay smtp, or smtp that change the from address.
- Message grouping and sorting menu works again as expected (you can sort by subject, from, to, message size, and of course date)
I'll update this post as soon as I get more changes...