Hi, first of all, where is MyOE 0.11? It's available for a little while now. Basically it just fix important bugs of 0.10 so it's usable.
Who wanna test this version?
What's up for MyOE 0.12?
- New Server Configuration wizard: you only have to put your mail address and password, MyOE does the rest (well try to ;). The main idea is that MyOE is trying some common pop/smtp server setting combination, the biggest advantage is that you only have to enter to parameter to get a working myoe.
- Mail printing and print preview. You can print the mail you receive or sent.
- New To/CC/Bcc fields:
- Detect contact and underline them
- Completion (as before)
- Right click on a contact allow to see contact card or choose send address.
- Image is shown near known contact
- Indexed mail now are case insensitive (makes a lot more sense).
- Printing for mail
- New contact to/cc/bcc field with smart completion
- Removed post-build event (not required anymore since HtmlEditor is now included as a subproject of MyOE). Removed unused app config. [source]
- Added attachment size to attachment in preview and compose
- Fixed attachment handling when forwarding text only message
- Added option to not keep a draft when closing compose message dlg
- Updated attachment and warning image to look better on non-white background
- Fixed encoding handling for HTML text, replies should keep accent now
- Case insensitive indexing
- Fix tooltip on many contacts
- Fix bug when clicking on contact panel with no contact
- Added fade effect for transition in mail, folder, identity and server (tell me if you like)
- Removed dependendy with MagicLibrary.DLL
- Removed unused wizards
- New "new account" wizard
- MyOE now use local color scheme
- Shadow helper now manage a cache depending of the Size
- First mail in a long list is now selected when the first mail is shown on the list, not at the end of the loading.
- Removed unused file
- Message now have Uid and MessageId (will allow mail sorting...)
- Updated filters, better Name
- Folder and Categories action GUI save change now
- Filter list dialog is updated, you can edit filter with GUI now
- Bug fix with mail address parser for mail with "," in their Name
- Added "Create rule" in message context menu
- Fix bug that caused mouse capture to be lost on context menu in ListCtrl
- Fix a bug when creating filters that avoid selecting more than one action
- Fixed a bug that caused wrong ssl setting to be used for SMTP.